PHP Tutorial - PHP Training Delhiby SSLOGICS Technology SSLogics Training Institute
SSLOGICS Offers you best PHP Training Institute in Delhi which offers you updated PHP Course in Delhi under supervision of experience faculty. Recommended Features
- Easy to Learn
- You Don`t Need any specific software
- Works on Independent Server
Review on PHP Tutorial - PHP Training DelhiPHP started out as a small open source project that evolved as more and more people found out how useful it was. Rasmus Lerdorf unleashed the first version of PHP way back in 1994.
1) PHP is a recursive acronym for "PHP: Hypertext Preprocessor".
2) PHP is a server side scripting language that is embedded in HTML. It is used to manage dynamic content, databases, session tracking, even build entire e-commerce sites.
3) It is integrated with a number of popular databases, including MySQL, PostgreSQL, Oracle, Sybase, Informix, and Microsoft SQL Server.
4) PHP is pleasingly zippy in its execution, especially when compiled as an Apache module on the Unix side. The MySQL server, once started, executes even very complex queries with huge result sets in record-setting time.
5) PHP supports a large number of major protocols such as POP3, IMAP, and LDAP. PHP4 added support for Java and distributed object architectures (COM and CORBA), making n-tier development a possibility for the first time.
6) PHP is forgiving: PHP language tries to be as forgiving as possible.
7) PHP Syntax is C-Like.
Common uses of PHP
1) PHP performs system functions, i.e. from files on a system it can create, open, read, write, and close them.
2) PHP can handle forms, i.e. gather data from files, save data to a file, through email you can send data, return data to the user.
3) You add, delete, modify elements within your database through PHP.
4) Access cookies variables and set cookies.
5) Using PHP, you can restrict users to access some pages of your website.
6) It can encrypt data.
Characteristics of PHP
Five important characteristics make PHP's practical nature possible
Contact us if you have any query regarding PHP training https://sslogics.net/
Related to PHP Tutorial - PHP Training Delhi
Created on May 17th 2018 03:03. Viewed 48 times.
No comment, be the first to comment.