Pearlciumby Pat Connor Purium Health Products, Director
Scientific research has found that the legendary benefits of pearls for promoting health, beauty and the reversal of aging come from unique substances called "signal proteins". Recommended Features
- Reduces wrinkles, sunspots, promotes youthful-looking skin.
- Supports stronger bones and teeth. It is the most bio-available calcium, and contains all essential trace minerals.
- Supports the Cardiovascular System and promotes a regular heartbeat, healthier blood pressure.
- Calms the Nervous System and promotes restful sleep.
- Slows down the aging process and strengthens the immune system
Review on PearlciumPearlcium has helped many of us with various problems, enhancd our health and wealth, and brought us into contact with many amazing people.
Here is one of our more touching testimonies, but not the only one regarding cardiovascular disease:
I began taking Pearlcium in 2007 after developing Familial Atrial Fibrillation, because I read in the info about normalizing heart rhythm using an all natural method.
The only things the Doctors offered me was some variation of a frog poison derivative in a prescription (or three). Their surgical answer was even more frightening.
After having several visits to the hospital emergency room, each of which costing me over a thousand dollars, I knew I couldn't keep doing that every time my afib acted up.
Within a week of taking Pearlcium a pain in my right shoulder steadily went away. It had gotten so that I could not throw a ball for our dog with my right arm. Within a month, (and since then) I have had no reoccurrence of this medium level pain.
The frequency of the afib had also started to be further and further apart, and that trend has continued to this day. Currently it only happens about every six months, usually related to a stressful event. It also doesn't last as long, and is not as uncomfortable to me as it was in the beginning.
There was a period during the summer of 2010 that I was not able to get any Pearlcium for about three month's. During this time I had four afib episodes. I finally got some more, and have not had an episode since.
Now I know that one person does not make a survey, but I'll take it the rest of my life. I won't even mention the other positive changes that have also taken place, because it would scare you away. You would never believe it all. I know I don't.
I have made a commitment to share it with as many people as I can, let me help you too.
(personal contact info omitted)
More info For A Healthy Heart
Studies performed at the Shanghai Medical University suggests that pearl may be just what the doctor ordered for healthy hearts!
During the course of their research, scientists made a number of promising discoveries.
They found that water soluble pearl effectively enhanced heart contraction WITHOUT increasing the number of heartbeats, meaning you can get more oxygen-rich blood out of each and every beat.
Pearls also proved effective in maintaining the body's cardio-vascular rhythm - a critical concern for those suffering from arrhythmias and other similar irregularities.
Curious about what pearl could do for those suffering from cholesterol problems, the Zhejiang Medical School performed a double-blind, placebo-controlled study that showed pearl offered a SIGNIFICANT reduction of harmful lipid peroxide and total cholesterol levels.
This indicates that pearl can be a powerful weapon in the fight against atherosclerosis and clogged arteries!
In yet another study performed by Kangmin Gong and a group of colleagues, pearl was also found to fight high blood pressure.
When given to subjects suffering from high blood pressure, pearl brought systolic pressure down an average of 15% and diastolic pressure down an average of 13%.
Additionally, the people studied also reported fewer headaches, fewer dizzy spells and deeper, sounder sleep.
Medical research on Pearlcium shows that it:
1. Reduces wrinkles, aging, and sunspots and promotes radiant and youthful-looking skin.
2. Grows stronger bones by stimulating new bone growth and increasing bone density.
3. Strengthens the heart, promotes a regular heart rhythm, and aids recovery from heart disease.
4. Promotes healthy blood pressure.
5. Promotes healthy cholesterol.
6. Supports healthy eye sight.
7. Improves memory and immune system.
8. Calms nervous system, reduces stress and promotes restful sleep.
9. Improves children's IQ's, school performance, and overall health.
10. Is a Powerful anti-oxidant.
11. Is Proven to be a superior source of calcium and essential trace minerals.
12.Improves results of those with osteoporosis.
13.Encourages the production of new stem cells.
14.Protects one from invading viruses and bacteria.
15. Strengthens the Immune System.
16.Slows down the aging process.
Related to Pearlcium
Created on Dec 11th 2010 23:03. Viewed 1,460 times.
No comment, be the first to comment.