Original CarBrain C168by Kellie Deng Professional Auto Diagnostic Tools Manufactuer & W
OEM CarBrain C168 Scanner is a wireless automotive fault diagnostic scanner , C168 can be installed on most equipments that have Windows operating system, and it enormously enhances the compatibility Recommended Features
- 1. Update by email.
- 2.Maintenance records management
- 3.Standard USB port
Review on Original CarBrain C168CarBrain C168 Scanner
OEM CarBrain C168 Scanner is a wireless automotive fault diagnostic scanner , C168 can be installed on most equipments that have Windows operating system, and it enormously enhances the compatibility between automobile examination and other automobile maintenance equipments.
1. Update by email.
2.Maintenance records management
3.Standard USB port
1) Chipset: ATMEL Chip
2) Operating system: Windows
3) Dimension of COMBOX:12*8*2.5CM
4) Dimension of RF box: 6*5*2.5CM
5) Dimension of package: 40*34*14CM
6) Gross Weight: 4500g
7) Testing port 1:Bluetooth wireless
8) Testing port 2:diagnostic cable
9) Power supply of COMBOX:+12
10) Power supply of RF box: USB
11) Mainboard: Anti-electromagnetism industrial control mainboard
10) Communication mode:COM port and Bluetooth wireless
1) Easy to use, compact size, excellent performance, quick response
2) Using Bluetooth wireless technology and based on windows operating system
3) Has a full-range coverage of vehicle types such as Mercedes Benz,BMW, VW/AUDI, Seat, Skoda, Landrover, Citroen, Renault, Fiat, Volvo,Peugeot, Opel, Chrysler, Ford, GM, Obdii/Eobdii Can/OBD injectionsystem, Toyota/Lexus, Honda, Mitsubishi, Nissan, Mazda, Suzuki,Daihatsu, Hyundai, Daewoo and Kia
4) Equipped with CAN adapter to test auto model with CANBUS
5) Display data stream in waveform
6) Perform functions like reading DTC code, erasing DTC code, readingdata stream tests on Engines, AT, ABS, Airbags and other
Contact person: Kellie
Website: www.obdiing.com (Kellie)
Related to Original CarBrain C168
Created on Jun 6th 2012 03:35. Viewed 639 times.
No comment, be the first to comment.