NasalCareby Josip K. website owner
The irrigator bottle is hand-powered pump to gently send the washing solution up through the nostril fitting and into the nasal passages and sinus. The one-way liquid valve permits the fluid to flow o Recommended Features
- The NasalCare products help you to naturally maintain the proper functions of your nose.
- Comfortably cleans and moistens the nasal passages
- Gently and efficiently washes away harmful substances, such as bacteria, viruses, air pollutants
- Effectively fights flu and cold viruses at the early stages of infection by 1) removing and 2) inactivating viruses, and 3) supplementing your body's natural defense mechanisms
- The patented NasalCare starter kit contains a nasal rinse irrigator and 30 packets of nasal rinse mix.
Review on NasalCareThe irrigator bottle is hand-powered pump to gently send the washing solution up through the nostril fitting and into the nasal passages and sinus. The one-way liquid valve permits the fluid to flow only from the suction tube into the nostril but not back to the bottle, which help preventing contamination of the solution and bottle. The one-way air valve allows air to flow into the bottle to prevent negative pressure inside the bottle. This nasal irrigator makes the nasal irrigation process simple, easy, neat, comfortable, and relaxing.
This nasal rinse mix is scientifically formulated with special sea salt, sodium citrate, sodium bicarbonate and Aloe Vera extract. Each packet makes one bottle of washing solution (8 oz) which provides a very pleasant, soothing, and fresh sensation. It does not cause any stinging or burning.
FEATURES OF NETI POT:
1, Natural aspiration lid to prevent spilling
2, Large volume (8 oz/240 ml)
3, Easy to hold
FEATURES OF THE NasalCare PREMIX PACKETS:
1, Good for nasal membrane
2, pH balance, no stinging or burning
3, Smoothing and moisturing
4, With Aloe Vera
Related to NasalCare
Sinus care tips to help you breathe easier
sinus, nose, neti pot, nasal rinse, stuffiness, sinus pressure, sinus headache, University of Michigan, health, wellness, otolaryngology, ENT, sinus treatment, sinus care, sinus cure, allergy, allergen
Dr. Jeffrey Terrell of the University of Michigan provides helpful tips for relieving sinus symptoms. Find out more at: www.uofmhealth.org
Created on Feb 2nd 2012 05:24. Viewed 1,126 times.