MP750 Plus ROby Maria Fiore Pilon Water The Source Of Life
Our Model MP750 Plus RO combines Multi-Pures renowned carbon block filter technology with the reverse osmosis technology, making it the most technologically advanced System in the world today. Recommended Features
- The Multi-Pure MP750 Plus RO is the only device certified under NSF/ANSI Standards 42, 53, and 58 to reduce: Nitrates/Nitrate, Arsenic V, Chloramine, PCBs, Toxaphene, Chlordane, Lead, Mercury, etc.
- The Multi-Pure MP750PlusRO Unit is easy to install and simple to operate. It uses no electricity and the impurities removed through the reverse osmosis process are flushed down the drain.
- The pre-filter component provides 5 micron filtration to remove large particulate matter and extend the life of the reverse osmosis membrane.
- The reverse osmosis component reduces the level of Total Dissolved Solids (TDS), rust, dirt scale, and organic tastes and odors
- The processed water is conveniently stored in a 3 gallon pressurized tank which is small enough to fit neatly under your sink.
Review on MP750 Plus ROMulti-Pure's MP750PlusRO Unit includes pre-filter, RO membrane, and Multi-Pures Model MP750SB as a post-filter, giving you the highest quality water possible.
PRODUCT: MP750PlusRO -- $579.95
Accessories also available for the RO unit:
PRODUCT: ROPUMP -- $130.00
Booster pump for MP750PlusRO
Increase the efficiency of your Reverse Osmosis system with this easy to install booster pump (connection to electrical outlet required)
Boosts incoming pressure to your RO system
Less waste water
Shorter fill-up time for the tank
Increased overall performance
Whisper quiet pump
Installs in minutes
Instructions for the booster pump
PRODUCT: ROZW -- $200.00
Zero waste retro fit kit for MP750PlusRO
This patented Zero Waste Retro-fit Kit turns your Reverse Osmosis system into a higher production, 100% recovery RO. All RO systems waste as much as 12 gallons of water for every 1 gallon produced, but the Zero Waste Retro-fit Kit will allow you to use every gallon (connection to electrical outlet required).
Turn your RO into a water conserving No Waste system
Saves thousands of gallons per year
Ideal for all applications including low pressure private wells
No drain connection needed
Easy to install
Whisper quiet pump
Multi-Pure has been a GREEN company for 40 years! Read more about how Multi-Pure products protect our planet Earth
Member of the Water Quality Association
Independent Distributor #425700
This information taken from: Multi-Pure.com
Related to MP750 Plus RO
Part 1 Theory of Reverse Osmosis units and how to optimize p
calcium, carbonate, salt, iron, TDS, sulfer, sulphur, sulfide, sulfate, whole-house
This is part 1 of a 2 part series on how you can configure a working whole-house RO system.
Created on Mar 6th 2011 16:28. Viewed 1,856 times.