MGCZ Series Single-body Gravity Padby Nichol P. Rice Processing Machine
MGCZ series single-body gravity paddy separator is feasible for separating brown rice from paddy efficiently under reciprocating movement of sieve plate according to different bulk densities Recommended Features
- Durable imported parts, advanced automatic braking system
- Convenient operation and maintenance.
- Perfect transmission system ensures the good mechanism performance.
- Low mechanical barycenter, good balance, reasonable rotational speed
- High position of the superior quality sieve plate avoids the clogging.
Review on MGCZ Series Single-body Gravity PadFeatures of Single-body Paddy Separator
* Durable imported parts, advanced automatic braking system, convenient operation and maintenance.
* Perfect transmission system ensures the good mechanism performance.
* Low mechanical barycenter, good balance, reasonable rotational speed, stable and reliable processing property.
* High position of the superior quality sieve plate avoids the clogging.
* Widely applicability for both long-grain and short-grain brown rice.
How does the Gravity Paddy Separator Work?
Because paddy and brown rice have different specific gravity and friction coefficient, they will be graded automatically while the inclined reciprocating motion of sieve plate. The brown rice left on the lower layer will adhere to the separating plate, then move upward and discharge from the upper outlet under the impact of lug boss on the separating plate. The paddy left in the upper layer will move downward and discharge from the below outlet under the effect of self weight and push from materials.
Related to MGCZ Series Single-body Gravity Pad
Created on May 7th 2014 05:07. Viewed 802 times.
No comment, be the first to comment.