Mandala Craft- Florish of Nepalese & Tibetan Produby Ajit Twayana Owner/Founder Mandalas Craft
Mandala Craft, a willingness of a group of friends and family to introduce the Nepalese and Tibetan art, Culture, rituals and its life style Recommended Features
- Tibetan Incense Sticks
- Mala/ Beads Mala
- Singing Bowl
- Woolen Items and Many More
Review on Mandala Craft- Florish of Nepalese & Tibetan ProduMandala Craft, a willingness of a group of friends and family to introduce the Nepalese and Tibetan art, Culture, rituals and its life style. Its product made by them which is gifted from their ancient to them, want to flourish this product around the world. Collect the product from the inner place of the Nepal and Tibet and dedicated to all the lover of the Handicrafts and especially the one who have some felling of help to the Women and Social organization. Because we are the one who also want to help them. Thank You....
Mandala Craft Operates from Kathmandu City-Bhaktapur, Nepal to the World.
1. Utilization of Hand Crafts Product from Small Place to Worldwide.
2. To provide qualitative, good and better products.
3. To prove training and employment opportunity.
4. To help Social Organization and women.
5. Supply Product in time and within reliable price.
Related to Mandala Craft- Florish of Nepalese & Tibetan Produ
Created on Jul 12th 2016 09:39. Viewed 766 times.
No comment, be the first to comment.