Customized Greeting Cards Systemby Vessie Cottrell Appreciation wins over self-promotion every single
Proven and Affordable Greeting Cards System for Building Personal Relationships Getting more Referrals and Increasing the Retention of Existing Clients Recommended Features
- Our unique online greeting card system enables people to act quickly on their promptings and we find joy in providing a tool that has proven to change countless lives time and time again. In less than
- A Contact Management System
- Lifetime license no hosting fees
- With our system, you simply select a card from the 15, 000 plus card catalog, or create your very own unique design with digital photos from your computer.
- Reminder system that prompts us a week before important occasions likes birthdays and anniversaries, so we never
Review on Customized Greeting Cards SystemPicture Plus 2.0 (the advanced photo and element features)
A full Contact Manager
The ability to send Campaigns
2. There are two options to purchase points:
A) Pay as you go
B) Monthly subscription
The Pay as you go plan allows you to purchase points in various amounts and depending on how many points you purchase depends on how much each point costs. Please see the attached document for the specifics on the different pricing blocks.
The Monthly subscription starts at $9.80 per month which will give you 20 points per month. With the montly subscription you can continue to purchase points at .49 per point, and you can buy them in blocks of 20, 50, 100 or 200 points per month. You'll also have 2 gigabytes of picture storage space and the ability to purchase your own handwriting font, 4 signitures and an installer (it will let you install your own handwriting font on your PC to work with any program) for an additional price of $99.
The points it takes to send a card have not changed.
The Wholesale package has changed slightly in that now it includes 2 handwriting fonts and 8 signitures including the installer package. The price for the Wholesale package remains at $398, and points remain at .31 per point as long as you maintain a minimum monthly subscription of 50 points.
The final change I want to emphasize is that points now expire 1 year after they are purchased. However, any points you currently have are set to expire 1 year from now.
Those are the changes in a nutshell. Please review the attached document for the specifics regarding the pricing changes, and as always, feel free to contact me should you have any questions whatsoever.
Related to Customized Greeting Cards System
Created on Feb 2nd 2011 05:33. Viewed 645 times.
No comment, be the first to comment.