Iphone 7 Charging Port Dock Connector Flex Cableby Nancy N. DIY diagnostic and car repair tools
Charging Port Dock Connector Flex Cable is special for Fingerprint repair for your iphone 7/7P. when you meet fingerprint flex cable is broken, without fingerprint function, the battery drain easily, Recommended Features
- Charging Port Dock Connector Flex Cable
- Fingerprint function recognition repair home button cable
- tail plug
- nandrepair tail plug
- Without Fingerprint Repair
Review on Iphone 7 Charging Port Dock Connector Flex CableCharging Port Dock Connector Flex Cable With Home Button Return Without Fingerprint Repair
Option1: Set of fingerprints + tail plug White
Option2: Set of fingerprints + tail plug Black
Support Model: 7/7 Plus
Charging Port Dock Connector Flex Cable Function:
1. Can solve home button's return failure. After replacing this charge dock, you can press to return to main screen;
2. Solve the bugs such as cannot wake up the screen with power button, or the screen didn't light up during phone calls;
3. After installation, you can use screenshot with home button and power button;
4. It added iOS 11 quick charging feature. So you can charge the phone at a speed 50% faster before replacement.
5. Standby time is nearly the same as before.
6. It has built-in original Apple MFI ic, perfectly matched with iOS 12.
Note: Lighting headphones are temporarily unavailable, you have to Purchase earphone extension cable later.
When you meet such problems as follows, you have to change your Charging Port Dock Connector Flex Cable.
Fault caused by fingerprint cable (home cable):
1. fingerprint damage
The original fingerprint is damaged or lost
Second-hand phone without fingerprints
The battery drain easily
Often can't wake up
Home Button Return key does not response
Low machine value
2. The tail plug is damaged
Can not be charged
Unable to transfer data
Mobile phone signal reception is weak
Home button / speaker / vibration failure
Related to Iphone 7 Charging Port Dock Connector Flex Cable
Created on Aug 29th 2018 10:47. Viewed 279 times.
No comment, be the first to comment.