How to use dry ice machineby allen guo Energy processing
1. Add water: Open the top cover of the dry ice machine and add water to a suitable water level (refer to the line marking in the machine) Recommended Features
- 2. Turn on the power and turn on the heating switch on the panel (it is strictly forbidden to turn on the switch before adding water to prevent the heating tube from burning dry).
- The dry ice machine starts heating. When the water temperature reaches the set temperature, the dry ice machine automatically stops heating.
- 3. Set a suitable temperature control temperature (not more than 90 degrees, generally 70-80 degrees).
Review on How to use dry ice machine4. From the machine's dry ice channel, pour dry ice into it, then close the lid. Take care not to get frostbite when handling.
5. Turn on the fan switch, and the machine has dry ice fumes.
Note on use: After using the dry ice machine, the temperature of the water will drop significantly. When you use it again, you must wait until the water temperature is heated to the set temperature, otherwise it will affect the use effect.
Turn off the fan switch and the machine stops working.
Related to How to use dry ice machine
Created on Dec 18th 2019 03:08. Viewed 46 times.
No comment, be the first to comment.