How to resolve the Quickbooks Search not Working Eby Mohammad Sazid Blogger
There are two popular ways of resolving error of quickbooks not working while search. Some of the users can fix this error by themself but some need technical support. Recommended Features
- QuickBooks Search Not Working
Review on How to resolve the Quickbooks Search not Working ESolution Type 1:
1. Open the quickbooks App & Desktop.
2. Come out from company file by clicking exist option.
3. Hit the window button on your keybord or go to window icon in left below of your computer screen.
4. After opening the window, click in search box & type searchindex in the search programs and files.
5. Hit the enter button of your keyboard, the window will take you to C:\Users\UserName\Public\Documents\Intuit\QuickBooks\Company File\Companyfilename.QBW folder.
6. Now lookout for the folder qbw.searchindex.
7. If you find the folder, try to rename the folder by adding 'old' behind the name of the folder.
8. Now open quickbooks or any browser windows where you'll get the company file option. Please open that file.
9. After opening the file, go on the left side panel & press on update search information.
10. Once you done with the given above task, updating process will start, now wait for it's notification.
11. When you get notification hit the ok button.
Hope this method will work with your error, try to search your query and see whether it is working or not. If you problem still exist there than follow the second step below.
Related to How to resolve the Quickbooks Search not Working E
Created on May 23rd 2020 01:50. Viewed 219 times.
No comment, be the first to comment.