How to clean plastic granulatorby allen guo Energy processing
Plastic granulator is a machine for cutting the material line into granules. Before starting up, we must prepare to check the pelletizer / pressure wheel and surroundings of the plastic pelletizer wit Recommended Features
- We must ensure that there are no impurities and foreign matter in the adjustment and inspection. Before pulling the wire between 0.003-0.012mm, start the pelletizer.
- If the particles fail to meet the quality standards, the pelletizer or pelletizer can be replaced or reported to the supervisor and maintenance personnel to solve the problem.
- If the plastic pelletizer extruder screw speed and feed volume have been adjusted, the pelletizer speed must also be adjusted accordingly to ensure that the pellets are shut down when the extruder sto
- Plastic granulators are machines that process plastics. Plastic granulators generally need to be heat treated, which makes them prone to congestion.
- At this time, we need to clean up the plastic granulator. The following explains the specific cleaning method of plastic granulator.
Review on How to clean plastic granulatorFirst, the plastic granulator is evacuated. Repeat several times. Until the cavity contains vinyl chloride, the air duct of the blower is placed in the cavity for ventilation. Close the relevant valves on the plastic granulator (monomer feed valve, nitrogen valve, monomer gas recovery valve, deionized water feed valve, dispersant feed valve, regulator feed valve, main valve and polymer bottom valve, etc.) Open the air source of the automatic opening and closing valve of the inlet. Turn off the power to the plastic granulator. I hope the above content will help you. If necessary, you can contact our company at any time.
Related to How to clean plastic granulator
Created on Dec 19th 2019 00:47. Viewed 55 times.
No comment, be the first to comment.