Google Pigeon Update| Local Searchby Enna Griffen Help Your Business to grow online locally
Released on 24th July Google has official released and update named Google Pigeon Update. Opinions of local search specialists. Recommended Features
- David Mihm, Director of Local Search Strategy
- Greg Gifford, Director of Search and Social at Autorevo
- Nicole Hess, Senior SEO Strategist at Delphic Digital
- Andrew Shotland, Local Search Engine Optimization Consultant at LocalSEOGuide.com
- Mary Bowling, Co-founder at Ignitor Digital
Review on Google Pigeon Update| Local SearchExcellent observations on Google pigeon update for local search algorithm. See their opinion and impact seen or observed by local search specialists on small business.
Expert Panels include:
1. Mike Blumenthal, Search Expert and author of Google Places and Local Search blog Blumenthals.com
2. Mary Bowling, Co-founder at Ignitor Digital
Related to Google Pigeon Update| Local Search
New Google Algorithm Update: Local Search Algorithm "pigeon"
Google released new Local Search algorithm update to provide significant and accurate local search results. This change will be applied on Google Maps search...
Created on Aug 6th 2014 09:07. Viewed 637 times.
No comment, be the first to comment.