Global AntiPoverty Initiative Prgrmby Gregory Miller Financial & Educational Consultant (Institutional)
Global Anti-Poverty Initiative is an independent non-profit organization and an association for philanthropic endeavors through the Global MicroEmpowerment Initiative Program. Recommended Features
- A Place to Call Home provision of a Collective Hostel or Youth Camp, allowing the children to remain in a structured environment, under the auspices of trained professional staff
- Education and outreach programs affecting At-Risk youth, through urban education and intervention programs, normally serving financially disadvantaged children in municipal and county-wide schools
- Services to Hearing Disabled, Visually Impaired, and Mental Retardation and Developmental Disabilities persons, as well as working closely with Outreach programs for such established institutions
- Hunger Interdiction for school age children ages K (5) to 12 (18) on a per-school case managed basis.
- Community Outreach and Building: "Taking a Bite out of Hunger in City Schools"
Review on Global AntiPoverty Initiative PrgrmProgrammatic Aspect 2010
Community Outreach and Building:
"Taking a Bite out of Hunger in City Schools"
Hunger Interdiction for school age children ages K (5) to 12 (18) on a per-school case managed basis. Providing week-end supplementation of various 'snack' sized nutritive foods which a child can serve themselves from a backpack. Working with teachers, and school district management teams as well as non-profits already engaged in asimilar programs for hunger interdiction and prevention.
Please subscribe to help us support the implementation of this program.
Related to Global AntiPoverty Initiative Prgrm
Created on Dec 3rd 2010 01:45. Viewed 978 times.