Gasoline Olive/Nut Harvesterby Emily C. sales manager
Compared with electric olive harvester, Whirlston Gasoline Olive Harvester is more convenient when electricity is not available. It is mainly used to harvester the olives, almonds, hazelnuts, coffee. Recommended Features
- Novel appearance
- Long telescopic pole length
- Good performance
- High toughness plastics
- Multiple powers
Review on Gasoline Olive/Nut HarvesterIntroduction of Gasoline Olive Harvester
Gasoline Olive Harvester is mainly used to harvest the olives, almonds, hazelnuts, coffee beans and other nuts from nut trees in the orchard. Its especially suitable for Mediterranean countries and other countries where olive trees widely grow. This machine adopts international standard material, processed by advanced machines with strict control.
We have multiple powers for you to choose from freely, all are from 2-4 meters long, allow a natural fall of fruits and dont damage the branches of the plant. Besides gasoline type olive picker, we also supply electric type olive harvester for your choice.
Advantages of Gasoline Olive Harvesterolive
* Novel appearance, compact structure and light weight.
* Multiple powers to choose from.
* Long telescopic pole length: 2-4 meters.
* Good performance. Adopt international standard material, processed by advanced machines with strict control.
* Each machine has undergone aging test and 10 hours strengthen commissioning.
* High toughness plastics, strong durability aluminum parts, long service life.
If you like to know our machine, welcome to send inquiry to firstname.lastname@example.org or visit our website: www.harvestermachine.com
Related to Gasoline Olive/Nut Harvester
Created on Mar 24th 2014 03:23. Viewed 665 times.
No comment, be the first to comment.