French Fries Packing Machineby Daisy P. frenchfriesmachine
The packing machine protects the French fries against damp, mildew, rust, and sets printing shelf life, date and factory number in one. High efficiency and energy-saving. Recommended Features
- Adopt high quality stainless steel
- Double working rooms, easy to operate
- Automatic control packing process
- Equipped with moving wheel of high bearing capability
- Equip with nitrogen filled bottle themselves
Review on French Fries Packing MachineBrief Introduction of French Fries Packing Machine
The packing machine evacuates the air from the bag of French fries by its vacuum pump automatically, and fills in nitrogen at your option, in order to protect the French fries from being damaged by squeezing, and then seals it, forming a vacuum environment inside the bag, so that to isolate the oxygen, keep the French fries fresh, protecting it against damp, mildew, rust, corrosion, moth and pollution. The shelf life is effectively prolonged and its more convenient to store and transport. Printing equipment can be fitted out according to customers requirement, printing shelf life, date and factory number on the seal place. It can widely use nylon bag, PP, PC, PVC, HDPE, PS materials to pack potato chips, French fries and so on.
Advantages of French Fries Packing Machine
1. Advanced design, compact structure, elegant appearance, trustworthy performance, easy to maintain.
2. Adopt high quality stainless steel, convenient to clean, anticorrosion and antirust.
3. Double working rooms, easy to operate, large capacity, high efficiency and energy-saving.
4. Automatic control packing process, adjustable evacuation time, heating time and heating temperature, meeting different packing requirement and packing materials.
5. Equipped with moving wheel of high bearing capability, the machine is easy to move.
6. Customers need to equip with nitrogen filled bottle themselves.
Related to French Fries Packing Machine
Created on Feb 28th 2014 19:56. Viewed 550 times.
No comment, be the first to comment.