Ford VCM II Professional Scannerby Ben C. Web CEO
The VCM II is the new Ford OEM diagnostic tool. It provides dealer-level diagnostics using the IDS software. Recommended Features
- provides dealer-level diagnostics using the IDS software
- is the brand new diagnostics interface from Ford for use with the Integrated Diagnostics Software (IDS)
- provides full dealer diagnostic capabilities for most 16 pin Fords
- supports the Vehicle Measurement Module (VMM) and new Customer Flight Recorder (CFR)
- The VCM II making it suitable for garage and workshop environments
Review on Ford VCM II Professional ScannerAt discounting and Now Price Only: $324.89
More Ford VCM II Features:
1. A fantastic new function of the VCM 2 is its ability to communicate wirelessly with your laptop or computer without any hardware or software upgrades.
This allows technicians to work on vehicles remotely while the VCM II is connected directly to the vehicle.
2. The CFR replaces the Vehicle Data Recorder (VDR).
3. The CFR is an optional cable that allows the VCM II to monitor and record live data streams. This provides an advantage for technicians when diagnosing intermittent problems.
Ford VCM II Function:
* Automatic vehicle recognition
* Read & Clear Diagnostic Trouble Codes (DTCs)
* Live Data-stream with Recording & Playback Functions for Main ECUs
* Guided Fault Finding
* New Software Re-flash for Existing ECUs
* Programming & Installation of new ECUs (PCM, ABS, Instrument Cluster, Air Bag, Fuel Pumps, etc.)
* Program New Keys
* Injector Coding
* Set, Adjust or Remove Speed Governors
* DPF Regeneration
* Brake Bleeding
* Steering Angle Resets
* All Other Dealer Functions
* VCM2 interface 1
* OBD2 cable 1
* USB cable 1
* CD-DVD (Software IDS v84) 2
* Plastic box 1
Weight : 1.2 kg 1
Size : 40cm x 17cm x 8cm
Related to Ford VCM II Professional Scanner
Created on Dec 13th 2013 22:54. Viewed 481 times.
No comment, be the first to comment.