Financial Servicesby Isyaias S. Online Business Lover
Take advantage of ANY of our many services... even those that are ABSOLUTELY FREE! Recommended Features
- Free 70% Discount Medical Card
- Hundred$ in Restaurant Vouchers.
- Plus, your choice of any of countless Free Vacation Certificates including Hawaii, Jamaica, Mexico, 7 Day Cruises, etc..
- provides all relevant services and options to credit, debt, real estate, taxes and many other issues...
Review on Financial ServicesWe are THE One Stop Source for solutions to the most pressing financial issues faced in today's tumultuous society...
BUT WITH A UNIQUE TWIST...
Each of our professionals understands the relationships between the various services...
and how each service affects the potential outcomes of the other.
WHY IS THIS IMPORTANT?:
* Does your Bankruptcy preparer know how how your bankruptcy will affect your taxes or potential Mortgage Negotiation?
* Do they know how it will affect the home purchase you are planning? (AND YES: with our programs you can still buy a home with Nothing Down even with a one day old bankruptcy).
* Does your Mortgage Lender know the creative financing techniques that will allow you to buy with nothing down, no matter what your credit situation? We do!
* Does your Tax Preparer, take the time to ask the questions that will save you hundreds? Sometimes thousands? Ours do!
* Does your Credit Specialist know whether Credit Repair is really a better option than a bankruptcy, based on your unique set of circumstances? Quite frankly, sometimes it is better, but often it is not... Our Professionals KNOW the difference and will always give you an honest opinion of what's best for your circumstances.
* Does your Mortgage Negotiator know how to potentially use a low cost bankruptcy to leverage your situation into a better deal? Or how to potentially use the threat of the combination, to allow you to live in your home rent free for over a year? As a home owner, you have MANY options, of which, most companies are simply unaware. And even more importantly, if they are aware of your options... are they willing to lose a sale by telling you that the Solution to your Issue is something they can't do?
The point is, we have no financial incentive to recommend one service over another. We do not have an "Our one solution fixes all of your problems", bias. We have only one bias-- only one goal... To provide you with the best service, the most comprehensive information available on the realistic options and then let you decide which solution is best for your circumstances.
Related to Financial Services
Financial Services in Action
financial, services, illinois, tax, sites, VITA, center, economic, progress, asset, building, training, clients, volunteers, free, taxes, preparation, learn, action, Chicago, Springfield
Learn about the Center for Economic Progress's financial services for the 2010 tax season Produced by Brian Rivera and Melissa Spear
Created on Oct 3rd 2010 21:06. Viewed 1,190 times.
No comment, be the first to comment.