Falling-film Evaporatorby Tom Ba Manage
Falling-film evaporator is widely used in pharmaceutical, chemical, biological engineering, environmental engineering, waste recycling Recommended Features
- Heat transfer coefficient
- short working hours
- low temperature evaporation
Review on Falling-film EvaporatorFeatures:
1) Feeding solution of falling-film evaporator is added from the top of the evaporator, and in the distribution of gravity fall into a film along the wall, and in this process the evaporation enriched at its bottom to obtain a concentrated solution.
2) Since the solution was made to flow in one way a film type evaporator, the heat transfer coefficient is higher.
3) The residence time is short, difficult to cause material deterioration.
4) The amount of liquid retention is small, falling film evaporator can be supplied based on needs of energy, vacuum change, feeding quantity and concentration rather take a quick operation.
5) Since the process fluid flow under gravity only, rather than temperature differential to drive, it can be used low temperature evaporation.
Related to Falling-film Evaporator
Created on May 16th 2016 04:26. Viewed 424 times.
No comment, be the first to comment.