eToro Social Tradingby eFactor Digital Web Developer
Join millions who've already discovered smarter investing by automatically copying the leading traders in the community, or get copied yourself to earn a second income! Recommended Features
- CFD Trading
- Zero Premium
- Lowest minimum amount to start position (only $25)
- Flexible leverage (5 to 400)
- Social Trading Network
Review on eToro Social TradingI am a CFD trading pro - have been doing CFD trading successfully for around 2 years now. Have seen so many sites throughout the web offering you to trade on these securities. Every sites has their pros and cons. Most important being the leverage offered, and how small is the minimum amount to open a new position.
Considering all these, I found eToro the most useful. Below we write down their benefits:
1. ZERO PREMIUM per position. Well they make money from the spreads - so they dont need this - explained by their customer service once.
2. Minimum amount to start a position is as low as $25. Thats the lowest I have seen in all the sites.
3. Flexible leverage. You can tweak the leverage from 5 to 400 - thats something really surprised me. The more the leverage - higher the profits - but chances of loss will also be high. On the other hand - you can decrease it to make safe trading.
4. Social trading and news feed. This is pretty unique feature of eToro. You can get connected to leading investors around the world, post your predictions, or follow others - just like any other social networking platforms.
5. Mandatory stop loss. Here you have to provide a stop-loss to all your trades - unlike many other platforms. That helps limiting your losses.
Well most traders don't wanna make losses at all. For that, reduce your stop-loss as low as you want - once you see your trade going the opposite way.
But for that you need to have money on your account.
As per my experience - though you can start any position with $25 - it's better you start your account with at least $500 - so that if required you can put higher stop-losses. That helps saving all your positions to go into losses.
Related to eToro Social Trading
Created on Nov 3rd 2016 15:44. Viewed 2,619 times.
No comment, be the first to comment.