DURGOD 87 TKL Mechanical Keyboardby Arsalan N. Internet Researcher, Blogger
Cherry MX Blue mechanical key switches,deliver a fast and precise response with great tactile feedback. Allow you to rebind control or assign macro. USB Nkey rollover provide gamer a competitive edge. Recommended Features
- High quality Cherry Blue Switches, deliver a fast and precise response with great tactile feedback. 50 million key press lifecycle for ultimate durability and eliability.
- Short-Body Design It fits into more places, and its easier to pack and go.
- Tenkeyless(TKL) 80% keyboard design, simple, elegant and compact size, save more space for your mouse and provides extra flexibility for your keyboard positioning.
- 100% anti-ghosting, N-key rollover, windows key disabled in game mode, perfect gaming and typing keyboard.
- This keyboard adds many functions that you can access via FN + combination key (eg. Shortcut to media key).
Review on DURGOD 87 TKL Mechanical KeyboardDurgod is currently the best under 100$ keyboard available in the market. It stands on par with Filco and Leopold in terms of build quality and performance. When compared to Coolermaster's MasterKeys, it suffers from absolutely no key rattle (the spring tang noise you hear especially when you hit the enter, backspace or spacebar keys). It is also a slight bit less noisy than my Cherry MX Brown Switch Coolermaster TKL keyboard. Hence, methinks, the extra $20 dollars you pay is well worth it. The two detachable cables (not braided) supplied is USB type C, which is an added bonus.
Related to DURGOD 87 TKL Mechanical Keyboard
Created on Mar 14th 2019 06:02. Viewed 435 times.
No comment, be the first to comment.