Diesel Hammer Mill CF420A22by Sarah X. Amisy Flat Die Pellet Mill
This CF420 hammer mill is used to reduce the size of wood chips and other suitably sized raw materials to the correct particle size for pelleting or briquette. Recommended Features
- 1. With a workhorse of 22HP, a diesel engine can accept a large production work on a daily basis.
- 2. Both coarse and fine grinding can be realized through adjusting the gap between hammers and screen
- 3. The rotor of hammer mill operates at 3,500 RPM to produce high hammer tip speed, thus the finished powder can be uniform with the least size.
- 4. The core part ---the hammers are made of high quality carbon alloy steel, which is durable and wear-resistant.
- 5. Available screen discharge area can be up to1904 square centimeter which allows for high throughput at a lower horse power.
Review on Diesel Hammer Mill CF420A22CF420 series hammer mill are our hotsale ones. This CF420 hammer mill is used to reduce the size of wood chips and other suitably sized raw materials to the correct particle size for pelleting or briquetting. It is the most ideal milling equipment of raw materials with size less than 50mm (diameter) including wood pieces, tree branches, bamboo, wood scrap, waste cardboard and newspaper, and agriculture wastes like straw, grass, crop stalk, peanut shell and so on. The output size can reach diameter 3-5 mm, both coarse and fine grinding can be realized just by adjusting the gap between hammers and screen. This hammer mill is the best seller because of its practicality and high efficiency.
Related to Diesel Hammer Mill CF420A22
Created on Feb 26th 2014 22:14. Viewed 531 times.
No comment, be the first to comment.