Diagnostic Adapter II CAT Caterpillby Kellie Deng Sales Manager
widely used in engineering machinery excavator generating set, air compressor, ships, such as detection Recommended Features
- 1.ECM Summary screen lists every control module on equipment
- 2.Being tested and gives information on these modules.
- 3.Fast hookup and real time display of systems status. Displays ,readings such as rpm, boost, pressures, temperatures, etc. for Easy troubleshooting.
- 4.Identifies faulty sensors, harness connectors, and system parameters which are out of specification. Allows customers
- 5.To help dealer identify problems without visiting machine.
Review on Diagnostic Adapter II CAT CaterpillCAT ET 2010A V1.0 available language:
English (United States)
Spanish (Traditional Sort)
CAT ET function:
1.Display Logged Event Codes to show engine over speeds,High temperatures, fuel consumption, etc.
2.View ECMs current configuration and change user settings
3.Perform diagnostic tests and calibrations, and calibrate
4.Electro-mechanical and electro-hydraulic components
5.Context sensitive help leads operator through every task Cat ET can perform
6.Data Logger and Data Log Viewer allows recording of ECM signals for delayed troubleshooting capability.
Functionalities Shows all operating conditions that cause high repair costs such as:
Over speeds, high temperatures, fuel consumption, transmission shift counts. This can provide awareness to change operator
Cat ET Trainer is now included in ET Program. It allows Users to train and practice using Cat ET without a Communications adapter or Electronic Control Module (ECM).This is a free feature of Cat ET.
Related to Diagnostic Adapter II CAT Caterpill
Created on May 6th 2014 05:04. Viewed 562 times.
No comment, be the first to comment.