Curve Dynamic Roller Conveyorby Celina R. Marketing
Curve dynamic roller conveyor is widely used in assembling and transporting line, physical distribution, container stuffing, especially in the large food processing line for conveying food products. Recommended Features
- 1.Roller conveyor can be totally customized includes width, height, turning degree, inner radius, outer radius, roller pitch.
- 2.Economic and practical, as well as high in performance-price ratio.
- 3.Modularized design and easy assembling.
- 4.Food conveyor height is adjustable, with wide application.
- 5.Surfaces are treated by electrostatic spray in case of rustiness.
Review on Curve Dynamic Roller ConveyorHow to Install a Roller Conveyor
1. Adjust the front conveyor rack beams to the desired height, the height at which the product is removed to a box or bin.
2. Adjust the rear conveyor beams at a slightly higher elevation than the front ones. The height of the rear beams will depend on the size and weight of your product.
3. Add a pair of hangers to both the rear and front beams. These sit atop the beams.
conveying bread4. Join two roller conveyor tracks by using a pair of bridge hangers included with the roller conveyor hardware.
5. Place the track end of each unit in the back lip inserts of the hangers. Place the hanger over an adjustable intermediate beam.
6. Adjust the beam height when you experience glitches or the product moves too quickly.
Related to Curve Dynamic Roller Conveyor
Created on Feb 20th 2014 20:51. Viewed 475 times.
No comment, be the first to comment.