Courage and Panic Attacksby JOSEPH CHACKERY Officer
Anxiety has a sneaky way of seeding doubt regardless of whether the fear is rational or irrational. So what can be done for people who suffer from repetitive anxious thoughts? Recommended Features
- You are enjoying the way your day is going but then all of sudden a fearful thought comes to mind.
- Fear intensifies when we pull away from it. Anxious thoughts become a mental tug of war if we struggle with them.
- Do not let your mind trick you into believing that your anxiety is something you will always have to struggle with.
- Some of this information forms a small part of the Panic Away Program.
- This program eliminates panic attacks and general anxiety very quickly and has proved highly successful with both long and short term sufferers of anxiety.
Review on Courage and Panic AttacksHas any of this ever happened to you?
Maybe you have found yourself in the hospitals ER because you thought you were having a heart attack, only to be told later it was anxiety?
Do you ever fear you might stop breathing because your chest feels tight and your breathing is erratic?
When you drive, do you fear the idea of getting stuck in traffic, on a bridge, or at a red light?
You see, no matter how many brave things you do in the world, if you have not been challenged on an inner level, then you miss out on the opportunity to develop real inner strength.
That is the hidden opportunity anxiety presents to you. To become a bigger person than you already are. That is what you take from the challenge of anxiety.
It does not matter if you have not reached that point yet. The journey is unique to everyone so do not judge your progress against others.
The only thing that matters is that you persist.
Persistence will ensure your success.
Related to Courage and Panic Attacks
Dealing with Panic Attacks & Anxiety | Zoella
My Blog Posts on Panic Attacks and thinking positive: http://www.zoella.co.uk/2011/12/panic-attacks.html http://www.zoella.co.uk/2012/09/just-say-yes.html Wh...
Created on May 14th 2013 02:27. Viewed 756 times.
No comment, be the first to comment.