Continuous carbonization furnaceby allen guo Energy processing
The environmental-friendly gasification continuous carbonization furnace is a method for carbonizing wood-containing wood materials (particles with a volume below 15mm) such as wood chips, Recommended Features
- rice husks, peanut husks, plant straws, and bark in the furnace under high temperature conditions. Ideal equipment with high carbonization rate.
- This machine reasonably adopts the technology of recovering, purifying and recycling combustion of combustible gases such as carbon monoxide,
- methane and oxygen generated during the carbonization of materials.
- That is to solve the environmental pollution caused by the heavy smoke generated in the carbonization project of ordinary carbonization furnaces, and the problem of thermal energy required by the equi
- fully achieve self-sufficiency, improve the continuity and economy of the equipment, and make full use of the surplus of agriculture and forestry Materials,
Review on Continuous carbonization furnaceWorking principle of continuous carbonization furnace
This machine is equipped with: biomass gasification furnace, flue gas purifier, fan, self-proportioned gas burner, carbonization furnace and other equipment.
This machine adopts carbonization method of carbonization, which makes full use of combustible gas such as carbon monoxide, methane and hydrogen generated during the carbonization process. The combustible gas obtained from the wood tar and xylic acid liquid is separated by the flue gas purification system, and then passed through the self-equipped air burner Fully burn and heat the high-temperature carbonization pipe (the temperature is generally controlled at about 600 C).
Inside the carbonization furnace, there are four layers of pipes from top to bottom, the first and second layers are preheating drying pipes, the third layer is low-temperature carbonization pipes, and the fourth layer is high-temperature carbonization pipes. The first and second floors are provided with independent exhaust pipes that mainly discharge water vapor. The pipes use the residual heat in the furnace to dry the materials, and the water vapor is discharged from the exhaust pipe. The third and fourth floors also have independent combustible gas recovery pipelines. The carbonization pipelines carbonize the materials at high temperatures to decompose combustible gases such as carbon monoxide, methane, and hydrogen. The pipelines are heated by the recovery pipelines, flue gas purification systems, and burners. To achieve the effect of reciprocating cycle heating carbonization. The primary carbonization ignition gas source is supplied by the biomass gasification furnace.
Related to Continuous carbonization furnace
Created on Jan 2nd 2020 05:17. Viewed 131 times.
No comment, be the first to comment.