Concentric Pipe Reducerby Bolilai Oriented The Standard Built and Technique for ASME Pipe Fit
In Concentric reducer which is also known as a conical reducer, the center of both the ends is on the same axis. Recommended Features
- Standard: ASME B16.9, DIN2615, JIS B2312, ASME B16.11
- Material: Carbon Steel ASTM A234 WPB, Alloy Steel ASTM A234 WP1, WP5, WP9, WP11, WP22 Stainless Steel ASTM A403 304/316
- Size Range: 1/2x1/2x1/4-20x20x8
- Wall thickness: Sch10, Sch40, Sch80
- Pressure Rations: 3000#, 6000#, 9000#
Review on Concentric Pipe ReducerIn Concentric reducer which is also known as a conical reducer, the center of both the ends is on the same axis. It maintains the centerline elevation of the pipeline. When the center lines of the larger pipe and smaller pipe are to be maintained the same, then concentric reducers are used.
A correctly designed concentric reducer will not only provide a more uniform velocity distribution in comparison to an eccentric reducer, but will allow for the hydraulic transportation of air through the reducer.
I feel like it probably helps with consistency/even heating since it retains heat once it gets hot.
Related to Concentric Pipe Reducer
Created on Mar 26th 2020 04:33. Viewed 115 times.
No comment, be the first to comment.