Combined Wood Pellet Coolerby Alma R. Marketing
Pellet cooling is one of the most important parts in biomass pellet production line. Combined wood pellet cooler adopts novel horizontal design and integrates biomass pellet cooling and sieving. Recommended Features
- Adjustable speed system ensures low impulsion and reliable operation.
- Unique sliding valve and discharging unit ensures stable cooling and smooth discharging.
- Closed steel coverage reduces the noise pollution, easy installation and maintenance.
- High cooling efficiency and wood pellet hardness can be improved.
- Especially suitable to expanded and extruded pellets cooling and sieving, ideal for medium and household wood pellet production.
Review on Combined Wood Pellet CoolerHorizontal type pellet cooler is made up of drum sieve and frame. The adjustable speed system makes sure drum sieve rotates at a certain speed. Sawdust pellets are separated and cooled from top to bottom on the rotating drum sieve. The fine powder is discharged from the front of drum sieve, and good pellets are discharged from the back of drum sieve, thus finishing pellet cooling and sieving process.
Related to Combined Wood Pellet Cooler
Created on Nov 26th 2013 01:16. Viewed 434 times.
No comment, be the first to comment.