Cheapest SSL Certificatesby RapidSSLOnline Cheap SSL Cheapest SSL | RapidSSLonline
The Cheapest SSL Certificates or Secure Socket Layer protocol was created by Netscape to ensure secure transactions between web servers & web browsers. Recommended Features
- A web browser requests a secure web page (usually https://)
- The Web server sends its public key with its SSL certificate
- The web browser then uses the public key, to encrypt a random symmetric encryption key and sends it to the server with the encrypted URL required as well as other encrypted http data.
- The web server decrypts the symmetric encryption key using its private key and uses the symmetric key to decrypt the URL and http data.
- The web server sends back the requested html document and http data encrypted with the symmetric key.
Review on Cheapest SSL CertificatesThe Cheapest SSL certificate is a bit portion of valid and authorized code that is being executed certainly to keep a website secure while transmitting data by online user through website. In Technical speech, SSL (Secure Socket Layer) Certificate is the digital transaction security protocol used by eCommerce web sites to make secure digital transaction. As a rule a web site begins with HTTP:// whenever we visit, but using or installation of an SSL certificate, the website will sustain requests utilizing https://. Employing Cheap SSL certificate, the connection between the user and the server is encrypted. Now if we execute any information such as credit card number, pay pal email address at the same website who has SSL certificate installation, before it is sent to the server over the Internet, entire information are being turned into the encryption algorithm. This turns away anyone to see on the method, what can pay attention to this broadcast. The SSL certificate provides secure and comprehensive security for digital transactions.
Related to Cheapest SSL Certificates
Created on Aug 12th 2011 01:11. Viewed 951 times.
No comment, be the first to comment.