Charcoal Briquette Machineby Luckstar Cc web designer
Charcoal briquette machine is the main equipment to make solid fuel with biomass material such as woodsawdust, rice shell or peanuts shell, etc. Recommended Features
- It is of reasonable design with simple structure.
- Convenient operation.
- Reliable performance.
- Less area coverage.
Review on Charcoal Briquette MachineCharcoal Briquette Machine Introduction
Charcoal briquette machine is the main equipment to make solid fuel with biomass material such as woodsawdust, rice shell or peanuts shell, etc. After the raw material being crushed and dried, they will be formed into biomass briquette under high pressure and temperature by our charcoal briquette machine.
Charcoal Briquetting Process
1. Crush the raw materials (wood, wood branch, coconut shell, peanut shell, rice husk, sunflower husk).into size no bigger than 5mm.
2. Dry the biomass sawdust to 8-12%.
3. Use biomass briquette machine to make the sawdust into biomass briquette.
4. Make wood briquette carbonized in the carbonized oven.
5. The shape of briquette can be round, quadrangular, hexagonal, etc.
Charcoal Briquette Machine Working principle
Briquetting is a process that biomass is compressed under high pressure and high temperature. The lignin content that occurs naturally in biomass is liberated under high pressure and temperature. Lignin serves as the glue in the briquetting process, thus it can bind and compress the biomass to form into high density briquettes. During this process, no binder needs to be used. So the output briquette is a type of clean and green fuel that is ideal for furnaces, boilers and open fires.
Related to Charcoal Briquette Machine
Created on May 9th 2013 03:32. Viewed 488 times.
No comment, be the first to comment.