Carman Scan Lite Super Scannerby BOWShine Technology Trade Co., Limited Gerneral Manager
Carman Scan Lite Carman Scan Scanner Top 5 Reasons for Carman Scan Lite 1. Language: English 2. Update: by CD 3. Support year: 1996-2010 4. No need to connect with computer 5. Vehicle Coverage: Hyund Recommended Features
- 2. Update: by CD
- 3. Support year: 1996-2010
- 4. No need to connect with computer
- 5. Vehicle Coverage: Hyundai/Kia for Korean, Japanese, European, American, Malaysian, Chinese, Australian and Latin American Locals
- 6 Compare to other low price scan tool, all the functions that Carman Scan II provides to the mechanics up dated information with OBD-1 level diagnosis functions.
Review on Carman Scan Lite Super ScannerCarman Scan Lite
designed as a compact, robust tool for use in the workshop, We design the SDK (Software Development Kit) for overseas business partnersdevelopment. Without deep knowledge of our hardware and software logic, most of foreign engineers can integrate their having ECU data and develop new scan test software easily.
1. Communication Protocol Compatibility
ISO 9141-2, ISO-14230,
SAE J1850 (PWM, VPW) ,
CAN BUS Communication support
2. Hyundai/Kia Extensive Vehicle Coverage
Korean, Japanese, European, American cars
Malaysian, Chinese, Australian and Latin American locals
3. User Interface
Compact Size: 100 X 150 X 25 mm (4"X 6" X 1")
LED indication of communication status: Tx / Rx
4. Sufficient Memory Capacity
Main Memory: 32MB built-in (Extended up to 128MB)
No external memory is required
Enough to contain extensive supplements
5. Eligibility for Strategic Cooperation with Other Firms
Provision of Open Platform Hardware
Provision of Software after the SDK development
Development of programming and coding tools
Enables faster development by multiple groups
On board diagnostic communication
Special vehicle test emulation
The combination provides for easy and comprehensive diagnosis of the electronically
Controlled systems used across the aftermarket model range.
Diagnostic communication with all Hyundai and Kia electronic control systems
Diagnostic communication with Japanese, European, U. S. A. vehicles
OBD-II communication protocol support
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com
Web: www.bowshine.com / www.uobd2shine.com
Related to Carman Scan Lite Super Scanner
Created on May 26th 2016 06:40. Viewed 643 times.
No comment, be the first to comment.