Carbonization Furnaceby Abby C. Biomass Briquetting Machine
Carbonization is a very important process for making charcoal briquettes. The whole charcoal carbonizing process: Briquettes Drying, Initial Carbonization, Comprehensive Carbonizing. Recommended Features
- Adopting advanced thermal current technology, this machine can greatly improve carbonizing rate from 80% to 99% and carbonizing time reduces from 24 hours to 6 hours.
- The furnace effective volume is 3m, 5m, 6m, 8m, every model can be customized.
- Carbonizing rate is more than 40-60%, yield of finished products is more than 95%.
Review on Carbonization FurnaceHow to Choose Suitable Carbonization Stove
The carbonizing technology and carbonization furnace play an important role in the charcoal briquetting plant. Every one should consider how to choose the most cost-effective machine for your plant according to the budget, site condition and capacity. The following is comparison between steel plate carbonization furnace and carbonization kiln.
Steel Plate Carbonization Advantages
1. Good sealed performance.
2. Long service life, usually more than 5 years.
3. High refractoriness. If the combustion chamber is made of insulating brick, its refractoriness can be 400500; for furnace chamber made of high temperature castable, the refractoriness can be 1300 which can be used for making pyrocarbon.
4. Quick ignition and even air inlet, the furnace temperature is adjustable.
5. Equipped with wood tar separator, reducing environmental pollution.
6. Short carbonizing period.
More building cost than kiln and need extra transporting fees.
Charcoal Carbonization Kiln Advantages: low investment and simple construction
1. Long time ignition time, needing to burning some briquettes.
2. Uneven air inlet. The briquettes cannot be carbonized completely.
3. Long processing time, 15-20 days.
4. Slow cooling, need cool water to help cool down the temperature.
5. No wood tar separator, making pollution.
Related to Carbonization Furnace
Created on Jun 5th 2013 20:44. Viewed 786 times.
No comment, be the first to comment.