Bosch GCM12SD Miter Sawby Jeff S. Keep moving
The Bosch GCM12SD is a 12-Inch Dual-Bevel Glide Miter Saw that features a smooth cutting motion, accurate performance and a space-saving design of the Bosch-exclusive Axial-Glide System. Recommended Features
- COMPACT: Featuring a Bosch-exclusive, patented axial-glide system for durable precision, complete control, and compact workspaces, Width: 26.5
- CAPACITY: With a 14-Inch expanded horizontal cutting capacity, 6-1/2-inch vertical capacity, and a 6-1/2-inch crown capacity (45-degree spring), this miter saw is perfect for any variety of cuts
- ADJUSTABLE: The saw provides easy adjustments with a large easy-to-read uniform bevel and stainless steel miter scales with marked detents and roof pitch angles
- PRECISION: High-precision Squarelock quick-release fence aligns fence 90 degrees to saws table and requires no adjustment; one-touch lock/unlock to slide fence for added support
- CONVENIENCE: Includes a large form-fitting ambidextrous ergonomic trigger handle providing comfort for all-day use and a combination dust collection chute
Review on Bosch GCM12SD Miter SawThis saw is the best of the type under $1,400. Woodwerks' repair department is full of DeWalt and Hitachi SCMs. The repair tech said that the Hitachi was the quietest and easiest to repair. The filled shelves speak volumes to me. Looking at the display models utilizing the two round tracks to support the sliding mechanism, I found side to side movement that was not present in the Bosch. I learned a lot about reading the various reviews, especially the writers who complained about things that are not really part of the machine. 90% favorable reviews to 10% disgruntled only proves you can't make everyone happy. If you need this type of machine, buy this one.
Related to Bosch GCM12SD Miter Saw
Created on Nov 4th 2018 07:56. Viewed 262 times.
No comment, be the first to comment.