Bioinformatics | Growing demand for nucleic acidby Sasha Sharma Industry Analyst | Blogger
Bioinformatics is the application of computer technology for the management and analysis of biological data. Recommended Features
- Growing Demand for Nucleic Acid and Protein Sequencing Due to Reduction in Sequencing Cost and Technological Advancement
- Initiatives From Government and Private Organizations
- Growing Applications of Bioinformatics
- Number of Collaborations Between Companies and Research Institutes
- Clinical Diagnostics and Personalized Medicine
Review on Bioinformatics | Growing demand for nucleic acidBioinformatics is the application of computer technology for the management and analysis of biological data. It includes collection, storage, retrieval, manipulation, and modelling of data for analysis, visualization, or prediction through algorithms and software.
With the introduction of upcoming technologies such as nanopore sequencing (third generation sequencing technique) and cloud computing, the market is expected to offer significant opportunities for manufacturers of bioinformatics solutions.
Related to Bioinformatics | Growing demand for nucleic acid
Created on Jun 26th 2020 07:37. Viewed 221 times.
No comment, be the first to comment.