Autocom CDP+ BLUETOOTH 2014.02 releby BOWShine Technology Trade Co., Limited Gerneral Manager
Autocom CDP+ BLUETOOTH 2014.02 release with Bluetooth (Carton Box) The Autocom CDP+ is a diagnostic tool used with a PC or Pocket PC and Autocoms powerful CARS Diagnostic software, making it a powerfu Recommended Features
- CDP+ is a quick and reliable diagnostic tool serving as a link between vehicle and computer. It works on both old and new vehicles. Simply connect CDP+ to the diagnostic socket in the vehicle and it w
- With CARS, you are able to perform brand specific diagnostics for cars and light vans from 1988 onwards. A total of 47 different brands. With TRUCKS software package, you are able to perform brand spe
- A total of 37 different brands. The diagnostic program GENERIC is designed for the legislation based diagnostics, specially targeted for emission related fault codes. GENERIC is included in CARS and T
- Autocom CDP Plus New Design Diagnosis Full Translation Languages: English, Cesky, Dansk, Deutsch, Espanol, Francais, Greek, Hollands, Hungarian, Italiano, Norsk, Polish, Romania, Russian, Srpski, Suom
- Autocom CDP+ Universal Diagnostic Tool FEATURES & BENEFITS FLIGHT RECORDER. With the flight recorder function, you can record parameters in real time while you are driving a vehicle. During recording,
Review on Autocom CDP+ BLUETOOTH 2014.02 releMULTI COLOUR INDICATOR.
With the multi colour indicator on CDP+, you have full control of the diagnostic process. Different colors and sound communicates the status and the placement of the indicator allows you to see it from a far. For example, if the indicator alternates between blue and green the CDP+ is in communication with the vehicle control unit.
CONNECTOR WITH LED.
To locate the diagnostic connector in the vehicle with ease, even if it's located in a dark and inaccessible place, there is a LED on the 16-pin connector to help you along. The location and the design allows the light to function even when using the adaptor cable for vehicles without a 16-pin diagnostic socket.
When CDP+ is connected to the vehicle, the unit will check the battery voltage of the vehicle and automatically adjusts itself to the vehicle's voltage level of 12 or 24 volts. If the voltage gets too high or too low, CDP+ will warn you with both sound and light and you will also be alerted through the battery icon in our diagnostic software.
CHASSIS NUMBER VIN.
In our CARS software, we have a smart function that allows you to read out the chassis number from the vehicle that you would like to diagnose. This ensures that the right model and year is selected automatically. In addition, engine code for vehicles, which are commonly available on the markets, is also selected automatically.
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com
Web: www.bowshine.com / www.uobd2shine.com
Related to Autocom CDP+ BLUETOOTH 2014.02 rele
Created on Jun 1st 2016 04:36. Viewed 414 times.
No comment, be the first to comment.