Absolute MPEG4 Asistantby Malok Mading Writer and Blogger.
Records pictures up to 30 shots per second from any video device including USB and Analog cameras, TV boards, Camcorders and Network IP cameras. Recommended Features
- Works with all webcams, USB cameras, Windows compatible Record Devices and Framegrabbers, TV-boards, and with Network Internet Cameras.
- Broadcasts online MPEG-4 picture and MP3 sound up to 30 shots per second.
- # Captures secret code protected video clips. # Control webcam's Pan, Tilt, and Zoom.
- # Time stamps on captured video. # Broadcasts audio. # Secure Broadcast.
- # Define motion detection spot. # Comprehensive scheduler. # Limit number of webcam viewers. # "Stealth mode" where the program is fully invisible.
Review on Absolute MPEG4 AsistantRecords pictures up to 30 shots per second from any video device including USB and Analog cameras, TV boards, Camcorders and Network IP cameras.
The software streams live high-quality MPEG-4 video from your pc or uploads JPEG snapshots to your FTP server. Broadcasting can be viewed via any Internet browser; no additional software required. You can broadcast synchronized recording and streaming from limitless quantity of webcams.
Your camera / cameras can be used as surveillance application. After the software detects movement in the watched area, it triggers siren, e-mails you captured images, launches broadcasting, or captures video.
Online streaming as well as recording can be password protected that all video and audio are scrambled and cannot be viewed without valid secret word.
The program has features to show picture overlays and date/time captions, change scene dimension / quality, and Pan/Tilt/Zoom control.
Related to Absolute MPEG4 Asistant
Created on Dec 6th 2010 12:40. Viewed 1,071 times.