Aastra 6739iby Jerry Jackson
The Aastra 6739i, a new member of the carrier-grade, open-standards based 67xi SIP portfolio, brings leading edge communications technology to the desktop in a stylish global design. Recommended Features
- Large Touch Screen Display, Simplified Deployment, Flexible Headset Options, Remarkable Audio
- Bluetooth headset support, Large 5.7 Full VGA (640x480) Color Touch Screen LCD, Intuitive graphical user interface and navigation menus
- Echo cancellation, comfort noise, packet loss concealment, adaptive jitter buffers and voice activity detection (VAD) technology
- 3 dedicated line/call appearance keys with LEDs. Additional keys can be programmed on the LCD screen
- HTTPS configuration download and web management, Transport layer Security (TLS), Encryption of configuration files
Review on Aastra 6739i"Nothing else out on the market like it, definitely the next step in technology."
Related to Aastra 6739i
Aastra 6739i Review
aastra 6739i, easy office phone, hosted pbx, voip, auto attendant, asterisk
Easy Office Phone's review of the Aastra 6739i. An exciting new IP (voip) telephone that features an LCD touchscreen display. See more at www.easyofficephone.com
Created on Sep 1st 2010 13:45. Viewed 1,567 times.
No comment, be the first to comment.