AAN The Network That Gives Backby Ferdinand Lastrilla
An investment club and affiliate program rolled into one, this company offers a realistic passive income on autopilot. Recommended Features
- Registered with the Securities Commission of British Columbia.
- Managed by reputable names in the online marketing industry.
- Buy-and-sell operations handled by experienced powersellers.
- Affordable minimum investment of $100 to a maximum of $500.
- Realistic commission scheme that looks really good on paper.
Review on AAN The Network That Gives BackIn spite of what many Internet marketing gurus are saying, it is really hard to make money online without having your own salable products and a way to build your very own contact list.
Of the thousands that attempt to be in an online business, there are many who remain failures after years of painstaking struggles. The reason, they cannot create their own salable products. With a salable product, one has a chance to go into joint-ventures with established marketers and tap into their existing lists.
It is for this reason, as claimed by some proponents, that the AAN was established. Forward-looking as it is, the company is aimed at helping those who have struggled at making money online by relieving them of all the hard work.
Here's how the AAN system is supposed to work:
1. It's free to join and take a look around.
2. Once decided, a free member can be a funded member by investing anywhere between the minimum of $100 to the maximum of $500.
3. The company has an existing inventory of products. It continues to buy additional inventory.
There is a rotation system where members have the opportunity to fund the purchase of items for a maximum of only $10 per item. So, if an item is bought for $2,000 by AAN, it means that there are only 200 members participating in that particular product.
A member can participate in any number of products depending on the rotation.
4. Once the product is sold for profit, each participating member will get his original $10 back into his account, plus an equal share from 10% of the profit. Thus, the original funds of the member grows without further out-of-pocket reinvestment.
Another 10% of the profit is equally divided among participating members and each can then withdraw his share as part of his monthly pay-out.
5% of the profit is divided among the charities chosen by the participants and another 5% is allocated for distribution to each of the participants' referrers.
This looks good on paper and is very feasible. As with any business, however, there are always risks. The owner and managers of AAN may have their reputations on the line but it doesn't guarantee immunity from such risks.
For instance, the company can make the mistake of being too bold and enter into large-scale investments too soon. What may work on the small-scale may not apply to bigger projects. Or, perhaps, the world ends in 2012.
A hundred dollars is a small investment to those who have already spent thousands program-hopping on the Internet. Still, I would consider it quite a risk for those who can't afford to lose that much just in case.
Related to AAN The Network That Gives Back
Affordable Affiliates Network - an Endless Stream of Income..
affordable, affiliates, network, ebay, onlie-auctions, profit, shared
www.affordableaffiliates.com Affordable Affiliates Network - A World Of Opportunity IMPORTANT NEWS : We are NOW in Full Global Launch! ("Prepare to be Impressed") This is a "World Class" Investment Op
Created on Feb 15th 2011 11:13. Viewed 1,393 times.
No comment, be the first to comment.