5 Ways to Better Commit to Your Goaby Abdou Sani Boukari Consultant
This opportunity is about commitment and how you can fine tune your level of commitment to reach your most important goals. Recommended Features
- Define your why
- Transform your thinking
- Be honest with yourself about where youre at now
- Prepare to let go of anything getting in the way of your desired outcome
- Think of yourself as a success already
Review on 5 Ways to Better Commit to Your GoaWorking towards fulfillment and transformation is not a Sunday afternoon hobby. It means living your life with a plan in mind that you are 100% committed to realizing! Do you have compelling goals in your life for yourself and/or your business? How are you doing with them? If you are feeling frustrated or stuck, check out your level of commitment to your goals.
Today i want to write about commitment and how you can fine tune your level of commitment to reach your most important goals. Below are 5 ways you can get your commitment level back up to 100%:
1. Define your why: Many of us have very fuzzy ideas of where we are headed and what we want. How can you be committed to something youre not clear about? So take the time to get clear about what you want your vision for the future. Make it as real and 3 dimensional as possible in your imagination. Operate as if you are already where you want to be. Once you have clarity of intention you will boost motivation significantly because you know where you are headed and the future looks bright. http://www.sfi4.com/12018152.0/Real2
2. Transform your thinking: Rid yourself of negative thoughts and self-criticism by practicing being present. Once you can identify your patterns you can substitute positive self-talk. http://www.sfi4.com/12018152.0/Real2
3. Be honest with yourself about where youre at now strengths and weakness. This will give you a solid foundation from which to build. http://www.sfi4.com/12018152.0/Real2
4. Prepare to let go of anything getting in the way of your desired outcome. This may require getting the emotional healing you need. http://www.sfi4.com/12018152.0/Real2
5. Think of yourself as a success already. Whenever you have an important decision to make, ask yourself will this take me closer to my goals?. If not, dont move in that direction. http://www.sfi4.com/12018152.0/Real2
Related to 5 Ways to Better Commit to Your Goa
How To Commit to a Goal and Get What You Want in Life
How to Commit to a Goal Hey, connect with me on Facebook https://facebook.com/jennifer.glidden Check out my blog at http://bizandbaby.com It's easy to start ...
Created on Mar 17th 2014 17:05. Viewed 465 times.
No comment, be the first to comment.