10 tips to speed up a windows computerby UAE Technology Computer
Tips to speed up a Windows computer. To speed up a Windows computer, a few tricks and a little patience are enough Recommended Features
- Expert Help
Review on 10 tips to speed up a windows computer1. It is essential to have a good antivirus installed that keeps various viruses away
2. Remove unused programs and printers
3. To uninstall, use specific programs like Revo Uninstaller Free
4. Also, install the excellent Ccleaner free and use
the functions: "registry and cleaning"
5. Defragment the hard drive
6. Leave at least 20% of the hard disk free
7. Run Windows Disk Cleanup
8. Disable unnecessary graphic effects (Computer / properties / advanced / advanced system settings / performance settings)
9. Do not always leave the PC on, but turn it off or restart it if possible every day
10. Update the drivers of all devices
Related to 10 tips to speed up a windows computer
Created on Feb 12th 2020 07:04. Viewed 60 times.
No comment, be the first to comment.