This group is the public group. Your request will be auto-approved.
The purpose of this group is to share genuine scams as we come across them. I know we can not post every scam out there, but we can certainly help each other and new online users to protect themselves from being scammed.
First of all, I want to sort of define a scam for the purposes of this group.
1. A website that never has any intentions of paying anyone. A good example of this one is 1-800-mails.com. This one is not a real scam because they do not actually say that they will pay you in cash. The thing that urks me about these is that it is so misleading if you do not read thoroughly, you are lead to believe that it is actual cash, but you can only use your earnings for advertising.
2. Phishing Scams. These are usually conducted by email, most times involving banks, Paypal, & Egold Accounts. You are usually sent an email by a site tempting you to log in from your email to a phony site ( they are usually very good look alike sites). The purpose is to collect your account information and rob you blind.
3. Fake Lottery. There are many variations of this. They usually want all of your personal information in order to receive your supposed winnings.
4. Unobtainable earnings. Lets face it, If you do the math and it takes 25 years to cash out. It is not obtainable.
5. Websites with sketchy histories of paying some members and not others
I wanted to mention the above because allot of people call a program a scam if they simply do not like it. I think this due to many promoters making false promises. I see all the time where promoters advertising that they made $50 in a week, and here is the proof, yaddy yadda. But what they did not tell you, is that they bought a pack of 100 referrals for $100 and a $50 upgrade.
Feel free to post scams and scam questions in your spare time
Thank you for Joining our Group
Without further ado I would like introduce the Moderators
I first want to recognize Rich Scott aka AmazingJourney
I am so happy that AmazingJourney has Joined this group and has really added some valuable contributions since his arrival. P.S. Congrats on that new video- I have not checked it out yet but I am sure it is great. Thank You
Next I wanted to introduce you to NoÃ©mi aka Yuki
I stumbled across Yuki's Scam List as I was checking out her content as we have many of the same interests. This is a real thorough scam list.
Last but not least, me, Sherri Myers aka Ladystrange
What can I say other than I am a avid clicker.