Yanhua Mini ACDP Install and Connect BMW BDCby Jimmy LIN OBDTOOL
Yanhua Mini ACDP is now available in eobdtool.co.uk and it is a key programmer which could program without soldering or welding. Next, I will share a guide about how to install Yanhua ACDP BMW BDC without soldering.
How to connect Yanhua Mini ACDP when program BMW BDC:
Location of EEPROM/RES
BDC electric bridge installation guide:
1. Twist two M4*16+6 copper pillars
2. Aim at the four probes roughly.
3. Aim at the pad of reset pin accurately.
4. Press the electric bridge plate and lock the copper pillar.
Puncture IC Socket Installation guide:
1. Insert direction as per the picture.
2. Before inserting and pulling out the socket, please upward loosen the nut to retract the probes into the mold in order to protect the probes.
BDC electric bridge connection guide:
Connect the offline OBD adapter with the reset pin of BDC electric bridge by using the double-head terminal cable.
And YouTube video about Yanhua Mini ACDP BMW BDC Diagram for you:
if you are interested in:
Created on May 17th 2018 05:03. Viewed 145 times.