WordPress Maintenance and Support Services: Top Picksby Tech Geekk writer
Running a website is not accessible by any measure. And that's true even when the site is based on a robust platform and service such as WordPress. But as one gets busy with the several other responsibilities and chores associated with running a business, it can be incredibly easy to pay attention to the website. And while it is understandable, that doesn't change the fact that without the lack of proper care, i.e., timely updates and maintenance, your WordPress website can quickly wither and fail to deliver on the purpose it has been created for.
And unlike what some people in the market will tell you, maintaining a WordPress website is not as complicated an endeavor. How do we know? Well, because there are plenty of services in the market that promise to do precisely that, i.e., maintain the site and provide high-quality support. What makes the prospect of choosing such a service even better is that some of them offer to do much more than merely maintain your website, i.e., they can also tend to tasks such as backups, updates, and more. Listed below are our top picks for WordPress maintenance and support services in the market.
- Maintainn: Even though this service was launched only seven years ago, i.e., in 2012, it has managed to establish itself as the leading player for WordPress maintenance and support services in the market. It is because it can seamlessly handle websites of any size and scale and also offers plenty of critical functions, including migrating to hosts, storing backups in Amazon Cloud, and more.
- WP Site Care: This service's primary goal is to assist customers 'behind the stage,' i.e., with processes such as website backups, security updates, maintenance, and more. And boy, they deliver! Besides the provisions mentioned above, WP Site Care also offers a package wherein it will also tend to SEO, social media audit, and more.
- Valet: Fortified by the team's extensive experience, Valet offers top-notch services for backups, updates, website security, and more. In addition to that, it also has the provision to provide expert advice about things such as plug-ins, website themes, SEO, and more.
2. Factors to consider before selecting a WordPress maintenance and support service
- The extent of support offered: Before you sign the dotted line, make sure you have read the specifics about the level of support they will provide for Wordpress site maintenance and any other service that you may have opted for. See if your package includes unlimited support or is restricted to a fixed number of hours.
- Price: This will allow you to pick a service that suits both your requirements and your budget.
- Availability: This may seem unimportant, but trust us when we say you would do well to know precisely when you can avail of the service, i.e., round the clock or between fixed hours.
So, suffice it to say that WordPress site maintenance, when aided by expert assistance that has been carefully selected, will go a long way in taking your website to the next level.
Created on Jun 16th 2020 08:20. Viewed 343 times.
No comment, be the first to comment.