Why You Should Use Diamond Tip Microdermabrasion Machine?by Sharon Martin Blogger and SEO Professional
Microdermabrasion is a
cosmetic procedure that has gained a lot of popularity over the years. It is a
treatment used to eliminate skin blemishes such as acne scars, wrinkles, photoaging
scar, and stretch marks among others. The procedure is very popular especially
because it is painless, noninvasive and does not involve the use of needles. Microdermabrasion
is one of the safest ways of eliminating skin blemishes effectively and within
a short period of time.
A diamond microdermabrasion machine is special equipment used by dermatologists and other professionals to clear skin blemishes.
The difference between diamond microdermabrasion machine and crystal microdermabrasion machine.
As a matter of fact, there are no major differences between the two machines. Microdermabrasion machines are basically the same, the only difference is that different microdermabrasion machines use different substances at the top of the machine’s head.
The tip of a diamond microdermabrasion machine has a diamond wand while a crystal microdermabrasion machine has crystals at the tip. All other parts of the machines are similar and they function in a similar manner.
How Does Diamond Microdermabrasion machine work?
A diamond microdermabrasion machine uses a diamond tip to clear spots by exfoliating the skin. The machine has a diamond-tipped wand which exfoliates and suctions off dead cells and skins. Diamond microdermabrasion works by exfoliating the corneum which is the hardened outer layer of the skin. This works perfectly in eliminating all impurities on the skin surface and reducing clogging. It also creates a negative pressure which in turn improves blood circulation around the skin. One more thing that the treatment does to the skin is that it encourages the production of collagen which improves the tone and texture of the skin. The treatment is also recommendable for individuals whose skin has enlarged pores. It reduces pore sizes and firms the skin.
How to treat your skin from home using a microdermabrasion machine
With microdermabrasion, you can conveniently treat your skin from the comfort of your home and without having to visit your dermatologist every other time. All you need to do is get the diamond microdermabrasion machine and learn how to treat your skin from home. It becomes more cost-effective and efficient.
Step to follow when using a diamond microdermabrasion machine.
To use the machine, users need to follow the following procedure;
1. Gently wash your skin using an oil-free cleanser. Avoid skin cleansers that cause excessive dryness of the skin and those that could be harsh to the skin.
2. Rinse your skin with clean water and dry the skin using a clean face towel. Leave the skin for some time to dry completely.
3. Turn on the diamond microdermabrasion machine and using one hand, pull the skin tightly.
4. In a gentle manner, move the tip of the diamond microdermabrasion machine over the surface of the skin. Ensure that you do not overdo the treatment by only allowing the tip to only make a single pass and at most two passes over any portion of the skin. In addition, the tip of the machine should be moved from the lower side to the upper side. This is important since it helps in avoiding sagging of the skin.
5. Once all the targeted portion of the skin is treated, you can apply a skin toner and moisturizer.
6. It is also very effective in different types of facials.
The moment skin is exposed to diamond microdermabrasion, it may develop signs of irritation and redness. It is, therefore, necessary to provide post-treatment care to help it overcome that.
One of the skincare products applied to the skin after treatment is a toner. This helps in maintaining a balanced skin pH.
Application of skin moisturizer is highly recommended. What a moisturizer does is it hastens the healing process by maintaining the skin moisturized and in a healthy state. It is also important to avoid moisturizers with fragrances in order to ensure the skin remains hydrated and of good texture.
Side effects of Microdermabrasion
Microdermabrasion is a safe and healthy skin treatment but it is advisable to look out for certain possible side effects.
Some of the side effects one may realize after the treatment are;
· Minor bruises
· Skin tightness
· Light bleeding
· Redness on the surface of the skin
· Skin Abrasions
· Post-inflammatory hyperpigmentation
· Ecchymosis- When the treatment is done in an aggressive manner, the skin may bruise.
Benefits of Diamond microdermabrasion.
Here are the reasons why diamond microdermabrasion machine is good for the skin;
· It is safe for use.
· The the machine helps you manage premature wrinkles, deep acne scar and remove impurities from the skin surface.
· It is also affordable.
When selecting a microdermabrasion machine, it is important to choose the one that has a diamond tip of good quality. The tips should come in different sizes enabling the machine to treat different parts of the body. The machine should also be capable of giving the user the desired results.
Created on May 1st 2019 02:34. Viewed 999 times.