Why Yii Framework Preferred for an eCommerce Web Development?by Jany Punk PHP Development Company
Web development isn't as complicated as it seems, because of the newly advanced PHP based frameworks that have transformed the overall experience of web developing into a pleasant one as the developer would now be able to deliver a faster, smoother and top of the line performance. Developing a complex website inside a brief period is currently made possible with the help of PHP frameworks. When it comes to the development of e-commerce websites, PHP frameworks have proved to be the best. Hence, on the off chance that you are intending to create a new e-commerce website for your organization, the developer will surely recommend you one of the PHP frameworks available.
The vast majority of the profoundly skilled and experienced developers over the world agree to the way that the Yii framework is no uncertainty one of the most convenient and acclaimed when it comes to developing e-commerce websites. Along these lines, before you settle on the Yii framework for your business e-commerce website, it is essential to think pretty much all the salient features of this PHP framework that would benefit you and your developer over the long haul. These eight excellent features, making Yii a superior one when it comes to both usefulness and budget, will surely ensure you to choose this one for your e-commerce website.
Yii refers to 'Yes it is!' and similarly as the name claims, the Yii Framework development experience has proven to be a superior one as compared to the other frameworks available, as per numerous developers. Yii is one of the oldest PHP frameworks. It was launched in 2008 and since the inception; the Yii framework has demonstrated a huge change just to let the user have a better experience. The modified and last updated version of Yii will be 'Yii 2.0', which is smoother and better than the old Yii framework. One of the best features that the Yii 2 is equipped with is its code generator apparatus named Gii, which ensures to satisfy practically all requirements of a modern web application development. As Yii permits most extreme re usability of web programming, developing large scale applications in a quick period is possible.
The eight salient features of Yii, making it the most suitable for your e-commerce website, are described below:
1. Extension Repository: Every component of Yii can be used by the developer as per the need for a specific errand. The measured component design of Yii has its extension repository, which is open to include the components written by the user. These components can later fit very easily into the framework. Hence, the expansion of any new capacity in your e-commerce store becomes easier.
2. MVC Architecture: MVC represents Model View Controller. In MVC, the model keeps up the data. View operates in showing the data whereas the controller creates the connection between the model and view. Implementing the most famous programming architecture MVC, Yii makes it easier for the developer to change and adjust separate pieces of the program with no further alteration of the rest. This makes developing a complicated e-commerce website simple and faster than any time in recent memory.
3. Data Access Objects (DAO): Perhaps one of the best features available in Yii, data access objects provides an inclusive API code to access data, which is stored in multiple database management systems. This simplifies the errand of changing the used database management system to a new one with no need to change the code of the DAO. Hence, there is no need to write SQL queries every time in the process of development.
4. Detailed Documentation: As compared to the various frameworks, Yii is integrated with a detailed documentation system. Every single property or method is documented in an organized manner in Yii. The developers who are learning Yii can easily comprehend the process with access to the different numbers of instructional exercises available online.
5. High website speed: The website speed is enhanced as Yii is equipped with an advanced getting system. This framework comes with different getting components for different scenarios. As a result, this feature helps in a quick page stacking of the website, which is very essential to engage the customers in your e-commerce store.
Every one of the features mentioned above alongside numerous others like error dealing with, an extensive library, testing, etc. make Yii the most preferred one among the developers for creating advanced e-commerce websites. Yii can easily handle all the PHP notices, alerts and the user can raise exceptions whenever required. The huge library offered by Yii can be used to include components contributed by various users. The best part is that Yii is budget-friendly, hence can be a commendable choice for making your first e-commerce store.
All in all, what are you sitting tight for? Contact a Yii Development Company at the earliest to create a top of the line and profoundly secured e-commerce store.
Created on Aug 8th 2019 07:26. Viewed 47 times.
No comment, be the first to comment.