Why WordPress Developers Need Theme For Designing A Website?by Richa Verma Content Writer
A WordPress Theme changes the layout of your WordPress site. You can get free and premium WordPress theme from WordPress Theme Directory. There are thousands of theme available on the various online marketplace for WordPress. You can get a wide variety of theme like for blogging, eCommerce store, freelance, photography, etc.
But the question is why you need a “Theme”?
WordPress Theme for any WordPress developer or someone designing a website is important because it controls the look of any WordPress website. Every online business needs a website that looks beautiful and suits the need of the business. The theme provides overall styling of your website from images to the font to page layout.
- It provides you different layouts like if you want one page or more than one page on your website
- It is responsive in the devices of all screen size i.e. you can get a mobile friendly website
- You can choose where to display your content
- You can also add videos and images to your website
How you can choose the best theme for your WordPress website?
Choosing a correct WordPress theme for your website could be an overwhelming task. It's rather very confusing detail because as I mentioned above there are a variety of themes from which you can choose from. Any WordPress Development Company in Faridabad uses following tips and tricks before buying any template for your website-
1. Check for Responsivity – Nowadays responsive website are not just options but mandatory. Responsive means site quickly adjust according to the size of the screen of the device or in simple words, mobile friendly. If your website is not responsive then Google won't even consider it and the site will be ranked low on any search engines. You can resize your browser to check for responsivity. A WordPress developer makes sure that a theme is responsive.
2. Page Builder – with Page Builder you can easily drag and drop the item you want. You should go for themes that have Page Builder pre-installed. Or you can download the Page Builder plugin which will add unnecessary codes to the site. And also unnecessary codes aren't good for SEO.
3. SEO Friendly – we always go for the good looking theme but is that search engine friendly? A good looking theme may have poorly written codes and because of that site would take too much time to load. Google scrutinize that and it won't be ranked high enough on the search engine.
4. Check for reviews – last but not the least you should always check reviews and ratings before buying any theme just like you do when you shop online.
If you are looking for a WordPress development company in Faridabad, contact us quickly.
Created on Dec 27th 2018 04:55. Viewed 281 times.