Why Use and How to Install Wix Multi Vendor Marketplace?by eShopSync Software Salesforce Connector for eCommerce
What is MultiVendor Marketplace and how to use it?
The Wix MultiVendor Marketplace will convert your regular store
into a multi vendor marketplace so that both store administrators
and vendors may join the eCommerce store and sell their product.
The admin has backend access to control over all of the sellers’ orders
, products, and vendor’s/sellers' profiles.
Subscription plans for sellers that must be opted at the registration
time which is created by the store admin. A vendor can then begin
selling his products after that. Additionally, each seller will pay the
admin a commission as per their opted plans.
What are the benefits of using Wix Multi Vendor Marketplace?
The foremost benefits of Multi Vendor Marketplace to Wix users a
are mentioned below:-
1. You can add vendors to your eCommerce platform.
2. Commission can be charged on the order of sellers.
3.Admin can approve the vendor/seller to whom they want on their
eCommerce store to sell.
4. The vendor’s or seller’s plan can be created by the admin.
5. Enhances the sales and growth of your store.
6. Automatic Seller Payout after order completion using PayPal.
7. Real-time sync of all the products from the Wix store to multi
vendor marketplace end.
8. Admiin can manage seller’s profile such as orders, products,
From where you can get Wix Multi Vendor Marketplace
The Wix users can easily get the Multi Vendor Marketplace
application in the Wix Marketplace.
How to Get the Wix Multi Vendor Marketplace Application?
Steps to add the Wix Multi Vendor Marketplace app to your Wix
eCommerce store are as follows:-
1. Open your Wix store.
2. Click on the Manage Apps option from the left side panel.
3. Further, click on the Get More Apps from the top right side of
4. From the Marketplace page, search for the Multi Vendor
5. Select the app in shown results to open it.
6. Now, click on the button Add to Site.
7. In the end, the app is added to your Wix eCommerce site
and your store is now became a multi vendor marketplace.
You as an Admin need to create the seller or vendor plans using
that the seller is going to register on your marketplace. After
registration, you can review the vendor’s requests and approve
their profile to sell on your store as per your choice. Admins will be
responsible for the payout of the vendors.
What can be done in the Admin portal of Multi Vendor
1. Dashboard- The dashboard is the place where the admin can
access the sales, orders, taxes, commission, monthly average
sales, etc all in one place.
2. View all the orders that are related to the seller.
3. Products- In this, a product can be added anytime by admin
to their store and can edit other products with their details.
Also, the admin can assign the product to the seller.
4. Seller Control- In this section, you get options for seller
companies where the admin can add details as required.
Admin can create the seller plan as well. In accounting, the
admin can manage the accountings for the seller. In payout
transactions, all the transactions are made for the seller’s
5. Setting- The setup instructions are mentioned here that you
should follow to add the seller registration and login page to the
front view of the website. In general settings setup, the PayPal
for payment and you can also enable the auto-payment option.
6. My Subscription- In this section, admin can check the
subscription plan they have with Webkul and also the other
plans that are available.
7. My Company- There are 2 sections Company Profile and
Company Settings. The company information can be seen by
the admin and the settings can be synced with the MultiVendor
8. Logout- You can click on the logout button to log out from the
application whenever required.
Wix MultiVendor marketplace is one of the best applications that
User can use to convert their eCommerce platform into Multi
Vendor Marketplace. The admin and vendor can easily manage
the transactions between them using the accounting section. Also,
the payout works so smoothly in an automatic manner using the
default PayPal gateway. For any queries or doubts connect with
the expert team via email at email@example.com or do a live
chat with experts.
Important URL For Your WIX E-commerce Business:
Multi Vendor Marketplace Application URL:
Created on Sep 6th 2022 06:30. Viewed 258 times.