Why Thailand has Become One of the Best Travel Destinations?by OYO TotalHolidays Holiday Packages
Thailand sounds exotic, with endless beaches of white sand, palm trees, coconuts, crystal blue waters, holidays in style, Thai massage, the envy of your friends, to paradise ... in short, it sounds very, very, very good.
If you have already visited the country of the smile, you probably laugh when you remember these moments; If you are preparing your trip ... what better way to explain what you will live in Thailand than with a touch of humor?
It will awaken your desire to travel the world.
Thailand is recognized as one of the most feasible destinations to start in this part of traveling as a backpacker. All the people I know who have undertaken a trip through Southeast Asia included Thailand among its first corners to discover. It's a ridiculously easy-to-drive destination, despite the difficulty it may initially appear. Unconsciously we tend to relate the complexity or danger of a destination to the distance from our home. The greater its distance, the greater the danger. In Thailand, despite Thai being the official language, you will not have problems communicating. Mind you, this does not mean that everyone speaks English fluently. It is incredibly easy to find accommodation and transportation at all price.
Everything is adapted to the tourist. Thailand is a country to let you go, to get lost, to let yourself be enveloped by its magic. Each day will become a new adventure. It will be impossible for you to get bored and your desire not to want to leave the place will grow by minutes.
It's surprisingly economical
Although it is true that there are less touristy countries in Southeast Asia than Thailand, and therefore cheaper for the traveler, it is also true that Thailand will be the cheapest destination par excellence that you have visited if it is the first time you travel outside Europe. You can also choose cheap Thailand tour packages for your visit
To give you an idea I'll give you some examples of how much it cost me such basic things as accommodation, transportation or meals:
- · One night in a double room of a Chiang Mai Guest House: 150 Bahts (Between 4 and 5 Euros)
- · Rent an automatic motorbike to explore the surroundings: 200 Baht per day (5 Euros). With a couple of eurillos you have a full tank.
- · 11-hour train ride from Bangkok to Chiang Mai, accommodated with air conditioning and bed: 880 Bahts (20 Euros)
- · Lunches and dinners in street stalls and certain restaurants 40 Baht (1 euro)
- · A race for Bangkok by taxi or Tuk-Tuk: 40 - 80 Baht (1 or 2 Euros).
- · And it could continue like this throughout the article.
- · Of course, keep in mind that in Thailand you will have to haggle anything that can be bought.
If you are still not convinced and prefer to take up a holiday in India, check out the northeast travel packages for your next exciting holiday.
Created on May 11th 2018 00:50. Viewed 498 times.