Why is there a need for the carpet metal detector?by Avadhesh Sharma SEO Analyst
Metal detectors are devices specifically designed to sense metals that lie deep in the water or ground. When it was invented, it is specifically designed for screening or security purposes and to locate mines. There are lots of industry which use metal detectors like food processing, textiles, pharmaceuticals, chemicals, packaging and plastic industries. It is important to check the foods for metal debris to avoid food poisoning.
Carpet metal detector specially designed Model for Carpet and Rugs industry is designed to deliver the maximum level of Metal Detection. The highly compressed design which not only delivers high results but also recompenses product effects.
Key Features of the carpet metal detector
• Very high sensitivity to Ferrous Metals
• Ergonomic design for easy operation
• High Reliability
• Automatic Balancing
• 100% detection of 1 mm ferrous
• On detection, the belt stops and retract (Optional)
• Sophisticated integrated systems incorporated
• Microcontroller Based
• High Sensitivity Detection
• Digital Touch Control System
• Print Option
• Password Protection
• CE Marking( Applied)
Why are metal detectors used in the carpet manufacturing industry?
Metal detectors for carpet primarily are used for consumer protection. Despite maximum care, metallic particles during the production process cannot be fully excluded. Metal elements that enter the product during the production procedure or already are enclosed in the raw material may cause serious injuries to carpet users
The impact on the producing company can be serious and include compensation claims and expensive recalls. Even bigger and longer-lasting damage is caused by the negative brand image and the loss of consumer trust caused by defective products.
Metal detectors for carpets provide effective protection against ferrous and non-ferrous metals (aluminium, stainless steel, etc.).
Additionally consumer protection, metal detectors also are used to protect machinery. Even tiniest metal particles can cause machinery failure. Expensive repairs and production downtimes are the consequences, often followed by revenue decreases.
How do metal detectors work?
Essentially several types of metal detectors function with different detection methods. In the food processing industry, metal detectors typically apply the transmitter-receiver method. Such metal detectors are armed with a transmitter coil and two receiver coils. The transmitter coil produces a constant electromagnetic field.
When a metal particle crosses the detector it interferes with the electromagnetic field, producing a signal to be detected by the receiver coils. The electronic unit in the metal detector examines this signal, calculates it and signals a metal impurity. As a rule metal detectors in the food industry are prepared with automatic reject units that directly discrete the contaminated product from the production line.
Qualities of an ideal carpet metal detector supplier
• Providing dependable metal detection solutions to various sectors.
• Effectively serving as a manufacturer, supplier and exporter of carpet metal detectors.
• The offered metal detectors detect all ferrous and non-ferrous metals including stainless steel.
• The offered range of the metal detector is precisely manufactured using supreme quality raw material and
• Latest machinery use in adherence to the set industrial standards.
• The range offered provides a smooth finish, reliability and high durability.
• Making these devices available at a very reasonable cost.
• Clients have the option of carpet metal detectors in various customized options.
Created on Aug 18th 2020 23:02. Viewed 185 times.
No comment, be the first to comment.