Why Call Center Outsourcing to India Is the Best Decision You Will Ever Make?by Noida Exim Inbound Outbound Call Center India
Outsourcing provides immense benefits in terms of cost reduction and skills. Due to its clear advantages, it has proliferated across the globe. Out of the many call center outsourcing destinations, Indian subcontinent is highly coveted by entrepreneurs.
Why India is Thriving as a Call Center Hub?
For most people, the first thing that comes to mind while thinking about India is its massive population. Almost 1.3 billion people live here, which means it has a vast pool of human resources. Also, the percentage of educated people is growing fast and employable call center agents can be found aplenty. Apart from this reason, there are many other factors that contribute to India’s global appeal as a call center hub:
1. Tried and tested companies – India has been a part of call center outsourcing services revolution from the very beginning. Most renowned call centers that are operational here have already worked alongside major brands from different niches. Call center India outsourcing companies like Convergys and Nodiaexim are great at what they do. These companies have an image that they can’t afford to tarnish, which is why; they take good care of customers’ data and always maintain a high level while imparting call center services.
2. High currency exchange rate difference – Exchange rate decides how lucrative a call center outsourcing venture will be. The value of Indian rupee is much lower than the currencies used in the developed world. For companies with their base in the US or Europe, it is possible to lower the cost of operation by up to 60-70%.
3. State-of-the-art infrastructure – Although India as a nation does not have the best infrastructure in the world, the call centers here paint a completely different picture. There are many companies in Delhi NCR region that have world-class infrastructure. From real-estate to furniture to networking and VoIP solutions, everything is up to standard and facilitates the communication of high-quality call center services.
How to Reap Maximum Rewards from a Call Center India Outsourcing Venture?
Although India serves as a prime destination for offloading call center services, it is essential to find the RIGHT company as per one’s vision and also business use case. Some points that should be kept in mind before choosing a call center outsourcing services provider are:
1. Always look for a company that has made its name in the service that you want to outsource. Most call center companies have their own strong and weak points. While some are good at inbound calling others flourish in telemarketing or lead generation. Never make your decision based on the overall image. Analyze the forte of a call center outsourcing company before handing over your work.
2. Visiting a call center outsourcing company before getting into a contract is a wise decision. See for yourself if the company is what it boasts to be. Talk to the managers, trainers and agents, understand the work culture; and only if/when you are absolutely sure, you should choose it as your partner. Once you have settled on a call center company, you can also hire a liaison manager who would sit in the vendor premises and serve as your eyes and ear.
Created on Sep 25th 2019 02:53. Viewed 322 times.